Thursday, April 29th, 2010
CreativeD is a network-based business support programme which aims to define, develop and promote the creative industries in Dublin city and county.
It intends to provide the opportunity to:
- Network, building links and collaborating with others in the creative industries
- Enhance your business’ ability to identify and respond to new opportunities
- Attract investment in Creative Industries through improved business skills and processes
- Increase the involvement of creative SMEs in bids for public procurement nationally and across partner region
- Access industry expertise and key influencers for your business
- Facilitate links with creative industry counterparts throughout Europe
- Establish connections between higher education facilities, research centres and creative SME’s
It is part of a wider European initiative which is being mirrored in a number of other locations.
It is funded by Dublin City Council, Dublin City and County Enterprise Boards, The Digital Hub and INTERREG IVB (NWE)